Training manager resume is used by managers who have the ability to train and teach new employees in a company. In today's competitive world, the corporations have realized that to lead the way, each and every employee should have up-to-date with all the latest development and technology. To impart education and training, they appoint training managers or training specialists who conduct special training classes. This helps the employees in increasing efficiency at work, thus contributing to improved productivity, which is what the corporate world wants. Theses training directors may either be working with the company or employed with other training institutions.
These trainers plan modules, conduct orientation programs and test the employees and evaluate them based on the test results. In addition, they work on improving the employees' communication skills and inter-personnel skills that are necessary for one's growth in any profession. For doing this, they first study the employees and through interviews and observations note down their weak points.
Let us consider all the important points that will be covered in the training manager resume.
• Start with a strong objective statement- Your objective statement will decide your overall impression in the reader's mind. This line should NOT be superfluously written. It has to have a lot of conviction behind its writing. A simple test of the effectiveness of this line would be you asking yourself- 'Did this line make me believe in it?'
• Experience matters: While applying for the post of trainer, remember that your experience and versatility is what matters to the recruiter. Be as comprehensive as possible in mentioning names with whom, and offices where, you have worked.
• Educational Background- Use this section to impress the recruiter with your academic and intellectual capabilities. Your degrees and level of education, these texts of details further add value to your resume. Also, mention about any internships that you might have done in the related field. Explain how you used your in-class knowledge and applied it into practical tasks.
• Mention important names and places- One should mention impressive names and places to impress the recruiter. If you have worked with a very famous name, a particular corporate motivational talker, you can include his name in the resume.
• Use attractive, suitable templates- Internet is full of many such resume templates that can be used as and when suitable. Use of these templates will give your resume an edge over other basic resumes. However, the choice of type of template should be carefully measured and thought about before adopting. Much flashier and graphical template will simply distract the recruiter.
• Target the need of the Employer- You should carefully go through the job details and then research the company website in order to get the beat of the company-what are they and what exactly are they looking for. Having this information will greatly help you in streamlining your resume in that direction.
Write your resume in as comprehensive manner as possible. It should be fact-oriented. One can also include recommendation letters with his / her resume letters. A recruiter will need to have these four important things- your cover letter, resume, recommendation letters and certificate copies.